• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: 1 with new install of LR5 on my new Mac

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to get LR5 up and running on my new Mac computer. I keep getting an Error 1. I've tried creating a new user as I read in another discussion and it still doesn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Update: I tried everything else I could read on the forums. Creating a new Administrator, changing permission settings, etc... The thing that worked was finding a different installer. Here is the one I used. Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1 Download - TechSpot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried running the CC Cleanup Tool. It said it found 0 files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other error I get when trying a different method is a Configuration Error: 213:10. It says it has a problem with the licensing of this product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 10.25.35 PM.png

I cannot find the SLStore to get to the sharing and permissions to fix this 213:10 error code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I tried everything else I could read on the forums. Creating a new Administrator, changing permission settings, etc... The thing that worked was finding a different installer. Here is the one I used. Adobe Lightroom 5.7.1 Download - TechSpot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines