• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 14 exports videos out of sync?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have never had any troubles with Adobe Premiere Elements 14, but I have recently run into quite a few of them.

I have been trying to edit .avi video files together, and I critique it to look good. Inside of the video software, the video looks exactly how I want it: the audio, music, and video all line up seamlessly. However, once I export it, the video clips are trimmed completely differently: the parts that I cut out play, while the parts that I want to play are cut out. The audio and music are unaffected, but all of the video is messed up.

The finished video isn't particularly long, only about 2 minutes, so this comes as a surprise to me. I have never had this problem before, and some google searching has showed that not many people have had this problem.

I just don't know where to start. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

The solution is to convert the video to Constant Frame Rate using the free download Handbrake.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What model of camcorder is this video coming from? What is the video's resolution and format?

The out of sync issues happens most often when working with video from non-camcorder sources. Screen recording software, for instance, often records the video with a variable frame rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is a screen recording by Debut Recording Software. The thing is, I have never had any problems with this software before. I have edited many videos of this kind in Adobe Premiere Elements, and this problem has never occurred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is to convert the video to Constant Frame Rate using the free download Handbrake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked like a charm! Thank you so much for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines