Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Issue

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

i have an issue with printing out of the Adobe Acrobat Reader app. Anytime i want to print i get an instant error:

"Unfortunately print-spooler was closed."

When i print out of an other app (e.g. Chrome), it works instantly and without any errors.

I have a Sony Xperia Z1 with Android 5.1.1

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tschoran,

Would try uninstalling the app "Cloud Print" and then restart the device. Then try again. Let us know if that helps.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tschoran,

Would try uninstalling the app "Cloud Print" and then restart the device. Then try again. Let us know if that helps.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

Same problem was occurs in my mobile.i have an issue with printing out of the Adobe Acrobat Reader app. Anytime i want to print i get an instant error:

"Unfortunately print-spooler was closed."

When i print out of an other app (e.g. Chrome), it works instantly and without any errors. I uninstall cloud print but it still continue.

I have a Sony Xperia M4 with Android 5.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines