• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmstrip Mouse Scrolling - Moving Images

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i’m using Lightroom CC on Windows 10 Dell Desktop machine and noticed in library and develop mode:

When selecting a single image or multiple images in the filmstrip section, trying to move those images using the mouse wheel scrolling from the start of the collection to the end (so mouse scrolling up or down), the filmstrip does not move?

I have tried this with two wireless mouses and a wired mouse.

I could do this easily on my MacBook Pro using the trackpad or on the Magic Mouse.

Is there a setting i’m missing? Software that i can download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

First troubleshooting steps:

1. Do Help > System Info to find the exact version of LR you're running.  If it's not CC 2015.10.1, then you need to update to that version (the latest): Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date . Note that LR often fools people into thinking they're on "the latest".

2. Reset LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . Sprinkling that magic fairy dust often fixes a wonky user interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First troubleshooting steps:

1. Do Help > System Info to find the exact version of LR you're running.  If it's not CC 2015.10.1, then you need to update to that version (the latest): Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date . Note that LR often fools people into thinking they're on "the latest".

2. Reset LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . Sprinkling that magic fairy dust often fixes a wonky user interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased my Dell Desktop recently, so it's a fresh new install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Are you running CC 2015.10.1?  Just because it's a "new install" doesn't ensure you have "the latest", unfortunately.

2. LR can corrupt its preferences at any time. Have you tried resetting them?  Note that reinstalling doesn't reset preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines