Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

verifying problems

Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded cc 2015 from the creative cloud but when i try to install the different programs the verifying premiere pro cc 2015 comes up but it stays there and will never complete the installation. any tips to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anything else install fine? (Like Photoshop?) What happens exactly? (Endlessly-animating install bar, for example?) Any errors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get bridge to open finally but when I try to install photoshop it gives me error code 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the uninstall/reinstall code, isn't it?

Do you have enough space on the drive you want to install on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is but when I try to uninstall photoshop it tells me that the program can't be found. it asks if I want to delete the alias or fix the alias. I have tried to fix the alias but when I did that it said the the file could not be found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Things I would try (in order; go to the next suggestion if the previous didn't give you any progress):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines