• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding branding to building in video?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to add company logo/branding to building that exists in 4K video I've produced? I've done that many times with still photo's, but can't seem to find anything within Adobe Premier Elements to do same thing with video footage? Thx in advance for assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact it the same.

If you have a logo with transparency just drop it over the footage for the entire timeline.

Scale and reposition if necesary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that before, but with this video it has structure that needs to have branding added to specific location/area. Only when that building is on the screen and it must stay on same spot/wall of building. So it's a moving target essentially.

Let me know if anyone else has thoughts on how to accomplish this.

Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann's method is the way to do it.

You just have to do so at the specific segments that need the logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you want in motion tracking.

Track the building and attach the logo to its path.

If you footage is not stable then results may fairy.

You may need something like After Effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is still of scene I'm working with.

I'm trying to attach logo to top facia of canopy (white rectangle). Would also like to add logo's to white square equipment inside fence area.

When I select either of those objects it says "object is not moving"...?DJI_0050.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're trying to make the logo look like it's actually part of the scenery or is mounted on the structures in your video, that's a bit beyond the scope of Premiere Elements. You can sort of do it, but it's not going to be locked to the elements so well that your viewers will think it's actually part of the video.

That effect is called Motion Graphics (or Mo-graph) and it's better done with a special effects program like After Effects or HitFilm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried adobe after effects and the motion tracking doesn't capture points around the canopy where I need them.

I will try HitFilm next if they allow for trial of the software.

any other thoughts are welcomed...

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines