• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need serial number for CS5

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get the serial number for my cs5 so i can use photoshop on a new computer I bought. It is not listed on my account as one of my products. I tried the online chat and they could not help me. I tried to call and was told they do not offer phone support for my product. I believe I purchased it in 2011 but I honestly can't remember, I don't even remember if i purchased it from store or adobe online. I cannot find a disc box, receipts, or e-mails with serial number. On photoshop I tried Help>system info and only found a 20 number "serial number". What else can I do to get my serial number? I don't want to throw $100s away and I'm not really interested in the suscription. TIA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Belarc Advisor (assuming you use Windows) and other suggestions are here.

How to recover serial number for Photoshop CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't you get the number off your old computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines