한국어 사용자를 위한 전용 커뮤니티
종료

플랜변경하기원합니다

신입 ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

클립보드로 링크 복사

복사됨

안녕하세요

제가 지금 사용하고있는 플랜이 있는데 이제 만료일이어서요 갱신하려고 하는데 학생지원으로 해서 다시 갱신하고싶습니다.

지금 결제 내역을 보니까 학생지원으로 나가고 있지 않는거 같아서요.

그리고 프로그램 다운받을 노트북을 변경하고 싶은데 어떻게 하면되나요?

최대 두대 다운가능하던데 그중에 한대를 변경하려고요

조회수

번역

번역

신고

신고
커뮤니티 가이드라인
게시판 이용시 매너를 지켜주세요. 콘텐츠의 원본 출처를 밝혀 주세요. 중복되는 질문이 있는지 확인해보신 후 게시물을 작성해주세요. 자세히 알아보기
community guidelines

correct answers 정답 1개

Adobe 직원 , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

HI 혜민김72936703,

I understand that you want to get your current plan renewed to a student and teacher version subscription plan. In this case, I would suggest you get your current plan canceled and then place a new order for the student version plan.

Please Contact Customer Care for cancelation help.

Please refer to this link for new purchase Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Also for changing your machine to install the CC apps, you can simply uninstall the apps fro

투표

번역

번역
Adobe 직원 ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

클립보드로 링크 복사

복사됨

최신

HI 혜민김72936703,

I understand that you want to get your current plan renewed to a student and teacher version subscription plan. In this case, I would suggest you get your current plan canceled and then place a new order for the student version plan.

Please Contact Customer Care for cancelation help.

Please refer to this link for new purchase Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Also for changing your machine to install the CC apps, you can simply uninstall the apps from your old machine and install them on the new machine.

Regards

Himanshu

투표

번역

번역

신고

신고
커뮤니티 가이드라인
게시판 이용시 매너를 지켜주세요. 콘텐츠의 원본 출처를 밝혀 주세요. 중복되는 질문이 있는지 확인해보신 후 게시물을 작성해주세요. 자세히 알아보기
community guidelines