• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Did not receive email to download for Adobe Flash and Reader

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it's has been 3 weeks I have yet to receive notice from Adobe for my Adobe Flash and Reader enterprise distribution requests.

My email address is [moderator: deleted email, per Email signatures and personal information​ guidelines] . Please send me the download link.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have frowarded your case to the licensing team. You will be receiving an email soon from noreply@adobe.com and would be containing a pdf file with a link for direct download. Please check your spam/junk folders for the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I still have yet to receive the download link. I have waited almost 4 weeks. I need to download to deploy to my company pc. Please assist to expedite. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The licensing team is on leave till early next week. I will update you once your license is approved.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, noted. Thanks for following up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The licensing team has sent you the approval email. Can you please check for any email from any email@adobe.com. It would be having a signed pdf containing a link from where you can download the installers.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have checked. I do not have the email from noreply@adobe.com. Please assist to check. ThaJK you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lyvinceLee​,

The email is not from noreply@adobe.com but from an email with @adobe.com. Could you check again for the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have checked. I do not have the such email you mentioned in my mail box. I ever applied this distribution license before. I do know the email contained the licence agreement in Pdf format and there's download link for me to download. But, this time, I have checked and I do not have such email in my mail box. I saw the email which you have taking action but there's no email from @adobe.com with the download link. Please assist to expedite As I really need to deploy the latest version to my company Pcs. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to use my personal account ? [moderator: personal information removed as per Email signatures and personal information ]?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have private messaged you the email id from which I have resent the email. Please check if you have received any?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I received the download link from you in my personal email account. I will check what happened on my company account. Thank you so much for your follow up action!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have yet to receivevthe downlink. thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lyvinceLee​,

I have already forwarded your case to the licensing team. Yet to hear from them.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise we have not received any response from Adobe. We're getting set to roll out patches and being setup to push Flash would be nice...  can someone there expedite a license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jackh64611021

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensign team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines