Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Creative Cloud to Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone, i hae some question

recently i just subscribe adobe creative cloud product, and i try adobe acrobat dc and i like it

my creatice cloud adobe acrobat dc is it the same as if i subscribe adobe acrobat dc monthly?

and

if i wanna buy adobe acrobat profesional 2017, i must buy the product as full package or i can just upgrade it (assumsing creative cloud is the same as adobe acrobat dc)?

thank you

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Hi there

Acrobat DC is the subscription version, available as part of Creative Cloud or on its own.

Acrobat Pro 2017 is the perpetual version.  You can upgrade if you have an qualifying previous perpetual version of Acrobat (XI or DC). You can't purchase an upgrade from a subscription version to a perpetual version so would need to buy the full version.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Acrobat DC is the subscription version, available as part of Creative Cloud or on its own.

Acrobat Pro 2017 is the perpetual version.  You can upgrade if you have an qualifying previous perpetual version of Acrobat (XI or DC). You can't purchase an upgrade from a subscription version to a perpetual version so would need to buy the full version.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the cc subscription acrobat is the same as your acrobat dc trial. yes, just add acrobat to your subscription, Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines