• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining Files in the right order in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scan files to my email, which I then open and combine into single binders using AA Pro DC. To do this, I use the "Create PDF" tool from the tools menu, and then, from the "Create a PDF from any format" menu that appears, I select the "Multiple Files" and "Combine Files" option. When I click on the "NEXT" box, I can then choose to "Add Open Files," which is the option I use most often.

However, when I "Add Open Files," and select the files I want to include, the order in which the files arrange themselves is always backward. Unless I scan the pages into my email in reverse order, the files will arrange themselves in reverse order. I can rearrange them by dragging them into the correct order, but it would be helpful if there was a way for them to default into the correct order.

For example, in my email inbox I currently have 5 separate PDF file attached to 5 separate emails that were created from a single scanned document, which contained 94 pages. The attachments are named, "0898_001; 0898_015; 0898_037; 0898_056; and 0898_079," which indicate the cumulative number of pages in the document. (ie. The first PDF file contains pages 1-14, the second pages 15-36, etc.)

However, when I combine them into a single file in AA Pro DC, they always arrange themselves in reverse order, so that 0898_079 is in the first position, and then 0898_056, etc. Again, before the single binder is actually created, I can drag them into the correct order but it would be helpful if they defaulted the other way around.

Any advice or help would be most appreciated

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi larsonjkl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned, the option for rearranging files under Combine pdf option is available in Acrobat.

However, you may visit the following link to share your comments with the product team:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines