• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet & Mobile phone to run adobe xd for testing

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently switched over from Axure to Adobe XD as I am taking ab gamble that it will dominate in the near future in its field, when its been properly finished bugs & improvements etc.

I have just found  out (frustratingly so having spent an entire day searching & installing an update for my tablet)  that my Tablet & Mobile phone are both too old to run Adobe XD on for testing, the tablet has 'Kit Kat' 4.2 on & wont go any higher.

Can anybody suggest a basic 'cheap' tablet & mobile phone that is 'guaranteed' to run adobe XD on please.

I am reluctant to buy any new devices as yet but may have to, to test out new projects. thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Here's one workaround, but I'm not sure if it's good enough for your needs. If you only need the tablet/phone for occasional testing (meaning you don't need the live preview as you work) you could make a share link and view it in a browser on your tablet/phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's one workaround, but I'm not sure if it's good enough for your needs. If you only need the tablet/phone for occasional testing (meaning you don't need the live preview as you work) you could make a share link and view it in a browser on your tablet/phone.

ā€” Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need live preview.................no point otherwise is there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines