• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Endless problems with CC 2017

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial of Premiere Pro CC 2017 a couple weeks ago because I was seriously considering buying it. It worked like a dream for 4 days, and then it stopped. I got endless "Media Pending" yellow death screens and even when I could get past that, which I often couldn't because I was not able to click anything on the screen, the libraries wouldn't load, and my video wouldn't play. I eventually got so fed up I just uninstalled everything. Or so I thought, because all of the crap Adobe put on my computer for the trial is still in my start menu. None of the programs are even listed in my installed programs. I ran the cleanup tool and it said it completed successfully, but in the log I have two warnings saying that 2 DBs don't exist. I am at my wit's end and the Adobe support process is a joke. I just want this crap off my computer so I can spend my money at Corel. Somebody, please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Hi Caitlin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly use this link to completely uninstall the Creative Cloud from your machine:

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Hope this helps.

Feel free to get back to us for any other issue.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caitlin,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly use this link to completely uninstall the Creative Cloud from your machine:

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Hope this helps.

Feel free to get back to us for any other issue.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. I ran the uninstaller and I got this popup.

adobeerror.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please make sure you have closed all the Adobe processes running on the backend before using the uninstaller.

Close the following listed processes from Activity Monitor(Mac)/ Task Manager (Windows):

• Creative Cloud
  • Core sync & Core sync Helper
  • CC library & CCX processes
  • Adobe Desktop Common
  • Adobe Update daemon
  • Adobe IPC Broker
  • Adobe application manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines