• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import Image sequences in current After effects

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not parse file, file is damaged. I can't import image sequences on the current Ae. These sequences import fine using 2014. Anyone having the same problem? I posted a question regarding the parse file issue a couple days ago (35 :: 45) but no one responded. I work almost exclusively in images sequences so I would like to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just this particular sequence or all sequences? Can you copy the files to another drive to test import from to eliminate it being disk error? What happens if you import into 2014 and then open that document into the new AE and use that. I know it's a pain i'm just curious if it still works to try and trouble shoot to locate the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi scott_mo,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this convo to here. Thanks.

Image sequence problem: Can not parse file error 45 :: 35?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines