Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot upload my website from Muse

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm really having some problems in uploading my website from Muse. It is for a university project, but the serve they want me to upload it to it's not working.

They had some problems last week and today they sent me an email by saying that everything is solved now, but it doesn't seems like it.

This is the error I'm getting:

"Server not responding in time. FTP may not be supported on this server [Connection timed out after 15001 milliseconds]."

Username and password are correct, so I don't think that's the problem. They also told me to use the port 990 to connect, but I cannot select this from Muse. Is there a way to select the exact port to connect?

Thank you guys!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There´s a file available to check, if the ftp server fulfills all specifications to upload muse via "FTP UPLOAD" directly out of muse, which is quite necessary foe inbrowserediting.

I invite ankushr40215001​ and Preran​ to this. And all other swho know this as well, where to locate this file and check.

You may also watch this: Upload a Muse site to a third-party hosting service (Number 2 could help)

Hope this helps

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was your issue resolved? Do you still need help?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines