• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing speed of video

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've captured a video in a Nikon D5600. I've taken it into Lr and I'd like to slow it down. As the Nikon has already merged the time lapse photos into a video, there are no individual frames in the film strip area. Any ideas how to manipulate the speed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

As far as I know you can't do that in Lightroom. You have to use Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements or another video editing program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know you can't do that in Lightroom. You have to use Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements or another video editing program.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines