• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CV artsmart not visible in AE cineware

Participant ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using AE cc2017 and I have the render engine set to C4D 2018 cinerender but I can't see my artsmart objects in after effects.   On the cineversity website rick barret said this 4 years ago - "The upcoming 12.1 release of AE will include the option to link your CINEMA 4D R15 installation as the render engine for Cineware, which will also allow plugin support."

So am I missing a setting somewhere?  

My render engine is as follows  applications/After effects 2017/plugins/maxon/cinewaresupport/bin/cinerenderAE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably it's a limitation in the plug-in itself. You have to inquire with Cineversity and/ or on some C4D-centric forum.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From my (very limited ) experience you can import Art Smart 'imports' into AE, but Art Smart 'Objects' need to be converted to standard C4D objects using 'current state to object' in C4D.

You'd need to check this on a C4D forum. Does Cineversity itself have a forum? If so, that would be my first port of call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike_Abbott  wrote

You'd need to check this on a C4D forum. Does Cineversity itself have a forum? If so, that would be my first port of call.

It does. Discussion Forums - Cineversity Training and Tools for Cinema 4D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arrakis,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines