• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE CC2017 Font library problem

Participant ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a month ago more or less, AE (and also premiere) can´t access to all the fonts of my system. The workaround y always the same: open AE, won´t access, and restart the computer. Always. Everytime. this is very annoying.

Anybory else have this issue? Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I've ever heard of this problem.  So, are you saying it will access (display in font bar) a portion of them only? And then restarting displays them all?

I came back to add a bit to my comment.  In my mind, AE would not selectively choose to load up a subset of fonts. I presume they'd all have to be in the same windows/font folder (or MAC equivalent).  Seems this would be some "read" type of thing, some difficulty in seeing them all.

I'd for sure trying clearing the cache and all of that but have you also tried the refresh while AE is still open and before rebooting?

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  So, I'm reading that this is clearly a known issue, though it seems to point at the operating system and or possibly some bad/corrupted fonts with the work around being the only current solution.  Not a great solution by any means.

Have you tried Solutions 2 and 3 on the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaime Gomez,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i still suffering this. I buy Font Doctor and clean up my fonts, but the problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that Jaime Gomez. At this point, can you please contact our agents? Contact Customer Care

Let us know if they help you solve this issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines