Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing layers panel

Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using photoshop cs6. One day when I opened my file my layers was missing from the panel. When I go to the window drop menue bar and click layers it won't view in the panel. When I choose history, brush 3D and info it shows but not my layers. Is there a way to reset to view layers in the panel or another option to come into view layers in the panel once again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

I was on Essentials. From the drop down menu I switched from Essentials to ''New in CS6'' and was able to view my layers. Thank You so much for your help and quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi go to the top right of your screen - click the drop down menu and reset your workspace.

If it still doesn't appear click on Essentials in the same menu  - then Reset Essentials

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was on Essentials. From the drop down menu I switched from Essentials to ''New in CS6'' and was able to view my layers. Thank You so much for your help and quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines