Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Traking Complex Mask

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using After Effects Cloud. My problem is I'm trying to make my tracked mask follow the animation of a blooming flower. As the flower opens up they move slightly and it also zooms in a little. After I make a mask and apply tracking to the mask it seems to just enlarge the mask and doesn't really follow the pedals.

Is there a way I can have the mask follow each pedal better? I can go in and fix each frame little by little but I'd like to find and easier way first.

Thank you

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

It works as it always has - it's a "rigid mask tracker". Such a task would require a more advanced tool by ways of using mochaAE, which lucky for you comes with every AE install. Look it up inthe help and give it a go.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works as it always has - it's a "rigid mask tracker". Such a task would require a more advanced tool by ways of using mochaAE, which lucky for you comes with every AE install. Look it up inthe help and give it a go.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines