• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pro DC 2015 (Classic) “This feature is not included in your current Acrobat license”

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 Release (Classic) 2015.006.30306

In 2015, we purchased an individual license for a user.  It had been working fine until a couple weeks ago.  Now when she tries to edit a PDF, this error pops up:  “This feature is not included in your current Acrobat license”

Logging in has no effect & other posts with this subject don't seem applicable.

We have the license number but I don’t see a way to reapply it.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Thanks, I did look at similar posts, but something seems different about this problem.  I persisted in logging out/in, & finally a notification that "my trial has expired" appeared.  Next to the "Buy now" button was a button to license the software.  Entering the existing license number fixed the problem & the user can edit again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure they are using Acrobat and not the free Reader, by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 Release (Classic)" is shown under "About".  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general, for licensing problems, you will have to contact Adobe's support: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (don't use any of the "Forum" options, otherwise you will end up here again)

There are a few older questions about this problem. Take a look here:

This feature is not included in your current acrobat license

acrobat pro dc "this feature is not included in your current acrobat license" dialog selecting "Crea...

(There are others, which you can find when you search for just the error message)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did look at similar posts, but something seems different about this problem.  I persisted in logging out/in, & finally a notification that "my trial has expired" appeared.  Next to the "Buy now" button was a button to license the software.  Entering the existing license number fixed the problem & the user can edit again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines