• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error creating CSS: undefined is not an object at script line 947

Engaged ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been asked before, for line 970 and not answered.

I am trying to copy css from a shape layer with gradient.

If i remove the gradient there is no problem but i do need it.

latest version of PS, win7 x64

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What actual steps did you use.  That message states that some Photoshop Script failed in line 947.... What version of Photoshop doo you use. What OS?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click and select copy css.

i can copy css in the same manner for other element and when i delete teh drop shadow i can copy the css (not hide, delete it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scripts fail when something it depends one does not currently exists..   I do not use generator or develop for the web and know little to nothing about HTML CSS.  The Script statement that failed use a variable that did not get set during its processing so it is not set, not defined, it is undefined.  All I can do is show you the Area of code that failed.  Perhaps with your knowledge about CSS, your document and with the comments in the code you may see something it is trying to use that is not in your document structure.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but this does not shed any light on the issue.

I think it's a but as i saw a similar problem reported already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure your document has all that is needed for some color stops in you fonts text?  The script seem to be looping through a list of color stops whatever that is in CSS...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think it's the css problem.

The same command works on other layers and I, the user, need not case about the actual color he uses.

It does work when i "extract" it in Dreamweaver though,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The command is an Photoshop Script and the Active layer is processed by the Script. So you are writting the script works with some layer and it fails with other layers.  I have no knowledge of CSS web development or what is required in layers for creating CSS files.  It can be a logic error in the script it may be a bug with what I know I can not state that it is or not a bug.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's definitely a bug...

I tried with a different doc and whenever i add a gradient overlay to a shape and try to copy the CSS i get this error.

Can someone from DW team look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not dealing with Adobe here.  This is a User forum the is funded by Adobe.  For users to help each other using Adobe products. This one for Photoshop.   It seems  you are using Photoshop and DW.  The may be a Bug or limitation in Photoshop.  So you want the Bug fixed or a new feature in Photoshop.  You should use Adobe feedback site to report Bugs and feature request. Photoshop Family Customer Community

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines