Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEME : Outil Tampon de duplication ne fonctionne plus

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

L'Outil Tampon de duplication ne fonctionne plus sur mon logiciel. Outil que j'utilise énormément et qui jusqu'à quelques temps fonctionnait parfaitement bien. Du jour au lendemain, impossible de l'utiliser : je peux toujours sélectionner l'outil mais après manipulation (alt + clique gauche sur une zone => clique gauche sur une nouvelle zone) rien ne change au niveau de l'image (et pourtant la manipulation apparaît dans l'historique).

Je ne sais vraiment pas comment régler ce souci, si quelqu'un veut bien m'éclairer, je ne dis pas non

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Try resetting your Photoshop Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Photoshop Preferences

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, it works just fine now. Do you know where this problem might have come from? Should I reset my preferences everytime this (or something similar) happens? Also, as I've reset my preferences, all my works disappeared from the front page (where they used to be displayed). That's not a big deal though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop preferences becoming corrupt is such a common occurrence Adobe has a Startup Shortcut key to reset them and now in CC 2017 there is a preference to reset them.

All versions of Photoshop have bugs.  When Photoshop start to misbehave there are three thing you should  do  to try gett it back in working order.  Do them is the sequence. Test after each step and  Stop if Photoshop is working.

1.) First check that all you current tools settings are what they should be and the conditions for its use are present.

2.) Reset all Photoshop Tool.

3.) Reset you Photoshop Preferences.

Myself I backup a working set of my preferences and restore those instead of resetting preferences.

There is also the Shift startup shortcut to skip loading optional add on.   Add-on and user Action and script can also cause problems...  All Problems are not created on the inside of Adobe doors.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick answer, I take good note of it!

Have a good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines