Exit

Text selection from right to left in Acrobat PDF

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Talada_FontIssue.png

I have a problem in pdf with the font "Estrangelo Talada". While i am select the character which applied this font in Adobe Indesign it is coming right to left as hebrew format but after export to pdf it will not coming as it is in indesign. It comes left to right as normal alphabets. But hebrew came perfect in pdf.

The output of the content with Talada font is meet the client expectation, but the functionality is missing (right to left).

I had used Adobe CC 2015 and also Middle East Version of Indesign 2017.

The options is used in CC 2015 is Word-Ready composer and ME i had used right to left conditions.

Could you please some one help me to solve this.

Regards,

ilayaraja

Newgen Knowledge Works

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

"Text selection inside a PDF" is a PDF question – and whether or not it is functioning 'as expected' is mainly dependent on the reading application. Ask in one of the Acrobat Forums: Acrobat . I suspect this one is the most appropriate: Standards & Accessibility (tagged PDF)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Text selection inside a PDF" is a PDF question – and whether or not it is functioning 'as expected' is mainly dependent on the reading application. Ask in one of the Acrobat Forums: Acrobat . I suspect this one is the most appropriate: Standards & Accessibility (tagged PDF)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick response. I will do this into Acrobat forum.

I am posted in Indesign forum, because if any options to set in indesign to get them out as it is in indesign.

So that i can try to check.

regards

ilayaraja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines