• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally uploaded and sold wrong version of image.

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a new contributor and the other day I uploaded an image and it sold the next day. However, upon looking at the image, I see a problem with it and realize I uploaded the wrong version. I'm not sure what to do since someone paid for it already. I only see an option to delete the image and not to replace it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Eleanor

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would just delete it and upload the new one. If you have the buyer info you may be able to contact them and send the the correct file. But first and foremost would be to remove the first one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll do that. Where would I get the buyer info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I did that. Funny thing is, they rejected the new upload for noise or something. Lol. I had fixed one tiny spot on the image (on the edge), so it's odd they did that. But, oh well, I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines