• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats wrong whit this picture?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created this image and it got rejected. The reason is "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL". But I created this picture with Photoshop and I only used pictures from Pixabay.com. Can you tell me what I can change for another upload of it?Jungle.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was probably recognized as a Pixabay image. I get that you pasted some other objects in there, but it's probably not modified enough for Adobe Stock.

Also, on a purely technical note, the scale of things seems a bit off in the scene and the coloring of the pasted-in objects don't quite match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything I can do that they take it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use your own photos to create it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I gather, when you upload here (or any other stock site), the photos/pictures you submit must be your own. So, if you got this photo from another site, the photo/picture isn't yours, even though you have may edited it. The photo will probably need a release as you are working from a base picture. The photo has to be 100% yours! (or you have a property release, a photo would count as property).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines