• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having much difficulty with getting sharp images at 100%. Don't know what to do?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! I am an amateur photographer with a nikond3100.  I would like to upgrade eventually but am in college so do not have the funds at the moment to upgrade.  I began selling some of my photography and have had no issues. This brought me here with the idea of trying to sell adobe stock images as well as learn.  I have tried just about every setting on my camera and when I upload my image in photoshop it is never sharp at 100%. I can only get the image sharp at 75%.  I have a basic stock lense that came with the camera.  I am also shooting in raw.    

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to improve?  I am not sure if it is me doing something wrong. Or if I will need a better camera to achieve these results?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

If you are having trouble achieving sharpness in your image it isn't likely the camera that is the culprit but the technique. The easiest way to help is to increase your shutterspeed. If your camera is older and the light is dim this may be a problem as you will need to increase your ISO which can cause excess noise which would result in a different rejection reason.

If you can, try using a tripod or monopod to add some extra stability.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest asking in the Stock Contributor forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are having trouble achieving sharpness in your image it isn't likely the camera that is the culprit but the technique. The easiest way to help is to increase your shutterspeed. If your camera is older and the light is dim this may be a problem as you will need to increase your ISO which can cause excess noise which would result in a different rejection reason.

If you can, try using a tripod or monopod to add some extra stability.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines