Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet 's mouth

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I detect that some letters are pronounced different in English than in Spanish, for example Aa - A, Uh - U, And that I notice it in the movements of the puppet 's mouth, how can I improve the way I speak?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

With every release we try to make the lip sync better, and that includes more support for a wider variety of languages. More diverse vowel sounds are something we're actively working on now. For recorded pieces, you can always edit lip sync by going into the lip sync track in the timeline and right-clicking any sound to swap it out if need be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With every release we try to make the lip sync better, and that includes more support for a wider variety of languages. More diverse vowel sounds are something we're actively working on now. For recorded pieces, you can always edit lip sync by going into the lip sync track in the timeline and right-clicking any sound to swap it out if need be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 32 gigs ram. What is the best setting to record in preferences?

Screenshot 2017-07-13 14.10.13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oksamurai!

In this case is to do live broadcasts, please keep me informed when they improve the Spanish language or more vocal sounds.

How can I keep myself informed?

thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you follow me on Twitter or YouTube, I post details about when the big updates happen. Probably the best way to stay up to date.

http://www.twitter.com/okaysamurai

http://www.youtube.com/user/okaysamurai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello oksamurai​ @oksamurai

Has the vowel or puppet speech improved since I last consulted?

Have they incorporated Spanish speaking?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Our 1.0 release in October definitely had some lip sync improvements, but I can't say for sure how well it works with Spanish or if it hits the right vowels you're looking for - that wasn't a marquee feature, at least. You'll notice if you click the 3-line menu icon next to Camera & Microphone there's a "boost quiet audio" option which can help for live settings - the louder the input, typically the better the lip sync results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines