• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 issues regarding exporting and cuda

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue number 1: my rendering/exporting is very slow with or without cuda enabled. I just bulit a powerful pc (i7 770k, liquid cooling, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 gig ram ddr4) yet it takes me 40mins to an hour to render a less than 2 minute video I edited. I used a lot of effects but surely it wouldn't take that long right? Also when I was render a preview it said it would take an hour and 30 minutes with cuda enabled but 9 minutes without.

Issue 2 is that the video I want to render won't render in 1920x1080 resolution. I'd assume one of the clips I have is messing with the resolution but my settings are set to 1920 and that's what it says the source is when I goto export. When I try to force the resolution the black borders I put over get distored. Are the black borders causing the issue.

I will provide more info tomorrow if anyone needs it. Thank you all

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

surely it wouldn't take that long right?

Apparently, it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the video I want to render won't render in 1920x1080 resolution

Why not?  What exactly happens when you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something in your rig is not functioning as you expect, and I think the best answer would be to get Bill Gehrke​ involved and his ppbm testing. It's a short process that can give you direct answers as to how each of your subsystems actually functions with a Prpro project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Neil

My Premiere Pro BenchMark (PPBM) uses Premiere Pro to test your hardware setup, there are tests for disk, CPU, and GPU.  Run those four timeline exports from Premiere and the Speccy tool and submit them and I will get back to you with my constructive comment and suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines