Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop App

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I already have a subscription to the PS App on my Mac. I pay monthly but my laptop has gone in for repair and I need to access my photo shop through a Windows Laptop. I have used a trial version to get through the last couple of days. How do I access and download my subscribed version to a new Windows laptop?

I tried speaking to Adobe last week and all I could do was download the trial. Apparently I could download it but I couldn't find how to?

I am quite frustrated, as I do not want to pay an additional monthly charge, if I have one already?

Can any one help me?

Thank you

RW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Download and install Creative Cloud apps

If you've already got the trial installed, click Help > Sign In and sign in to your Adobe account with your Adobe ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You logon via your Adobe ID and download either a Mac or PC version to your computer (if you have a subscription no need for the trial version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines