Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2017 CC does not start

Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the program but it doesn't work... It tells me wait for a minute but It has been an hour...  hata.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -   https://forums.adobe.com/thread/375776

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Onurozdemir did you receive any error messages when installing Photoshop CC 2017 on your installation of Windows?  Any errors will be recorded in the install log.  You can find information on how to locate the install log at Creative Cloud download and install errors​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't reveive any error messages.

How can i send you my install log file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Onurozdemir there is no need to send me the install log.  You will want to open the file and use the Find command to locate the most recent error message.  Every installation is appended to the file so the most recent errors will be at the end of the file.

You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover that you are unsure of.  Please do not post the whole log file however as it adds no value.  Only the errors within the log contain any information to help resolve the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I installed PS 2014 ( from here Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows  ) and it works. And now i'm upgrading to new version. If the problem ends it's good but if i see the same problem i'll use PS 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2014 working, but 2017 not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Onurozdemir did you locate any installation errors in the install log file?  If not then I can move the discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion forum so that the errors you are receiving when launching Photoshop CC 2017 can be addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see any installation error in log file. Now, i'm using 2014 without any problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Onurozdemir.  I have moved this discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion forum.  The community in this forum will have additional suggestions on why Photoshop CC 2017 fails to open, on Windows, but Photoshop CC 2014 opens successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cc.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines