Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

9 months to get a photo reviewed

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have files that have been waiting up to 9 months to be reviewed.

It says "Thank you for your submission, your files will be reviewed by the moderation team within the next few days."

I've completed the W-9 for adobe and everything else I needed to. I joined when Adobe and Fotolia were merging and I guess my account was messed up. Can someone in Adobe check my account?

Thanks

Steve

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

I checked your account and found you created it through Fotolia. When you did so, a critical step was missed as you did not verify your email address. As a result, the account was not validated and your submissions did not go to the review queue. I have force validated your account so you should be all set now.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and found you created it through Fotolia. When you did so, a critical step was missed as you did not verify your email address. As a result, the account was not validated and your submissions did not go to the review queue. I have force validated your account so you should be all set now.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mat! Guess that email got caught in a spam filter. 😞

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines