• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Account for $10 a month?

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe photoshop for a class I was taking and was using the free student account - or so I thought. I've been charged ten dollars a month since I started my account, and when I try to "manage my account" to change my plan, it won't allow me as I have the "free account". How can I delete this program or manage my account so I will stop being charged?
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log on to your Adobe account, and look for Subscriptions.   There is no such thing as a free student account as far as I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm sorry you're having this problem. This forum will likely not be able to be helpful to you, as we're more about how to use the programs and functions than we are related to administrative and billing issues. For your problem, I'd recommend contacting the Adobe Billing Department using this link: Contact Customer Care

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's lots of information and advice out there.  I'm more interested in where Devan got the idea of a free account?  It might be to do with the fact that it cost nothing to register an account with Adobe.  Unfortunately, and as far as I know, that does not extend to including products like Photoshop.

Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Creative Cloud for education | Educational institutions

Note, my browser insists on redirecting me to Abobe New Zealand, but your browser should correct that when you click on the links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor.Dennis  wrote

I'm more interested in where Devan got the idea of a free account?  It might be to do with the fact that it cost nothing to register an account with Adobe.  Unfortunately, and as far as I know, that does not extend to including products like Photoshop.

I assume in this discussion that we're all aware that you can trial Photoshop for free for 7 days?

Download and install a Creative Cloud trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/John+Waller  wrote

Trevor.Dennis   wrote

I'm more interested in where Devan got the idea of a free account?  It might be to do with the fact that it cost nothing to register an account with Adobe.  Unfortunately, and as far as I know, that does not extend to including products like Photoshop.

I assume in this discussion that we're all aware that you can trial Photoshop for free for 7 days?

Download and install a Creative Cloud trial

Good point John.  I sailed right on past the free trial period.  Devan, is that what you were talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines