• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I may be disappearing from the forums

LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been provided a free copy of Premiere Pro CC and been able to help people with for years now but I have just been auto notified that my subscription is expiring in a few days.  So long everyone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PM sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope that's not the case Bill Gehrke

Maybe one of these days Adobe will come up with a hobbyist's plan or a retiree's plan. I could use either... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, as a valued MVP and an ACP, you are entitled to 12 months complimentary Creative Cloud.  Sorry you haven't been making use of these - I'll contact you offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see Adobe values his input.

Cheers,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of us have valued Bill for many years. And yes, Tricia (and Madison) were quick to act in response to a call for action!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill needs a nice ACP badge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should invest in this Community. Persons like Bill G,
Eric B, Scott C, God bless him Harm M, and so many others have provided true
support and community at a level of excellence money can’t buy. This community
is a real part of the excitement, success, and satisfaction many of us have found
in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what you will have to put up with me for another year.  Thanks Tricia and many others at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally just decided to register to PPBM... after so many years. Glad to know you're on for another year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bill - you've been a true asset to me and to the Premiere Pro community for many years!

I too am glad this one ended well!

Regards,

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill,

You know how often I 'ping' you for advice for users. You don't know how often I private message users to come to the Hardware forum and "look up Bill" ... but it's a LOT. Your expertise and work here for others is just astounding, and I am SO grateful to have you participating!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but i am a complete Newbie in this Forum, i came here for help to build my Son a new Editing PC for Premier and Resolve, because i couldn't make sense of all the stuff out there on the internet, i just got confused, and in a very short time, i not only got to spec up a brand new PC, which was built by a friend of mine last night, ready to be handed over to my Son.

Not only did i get help for the PC, but also on what drives to get, and how to set the drives up to work nicely with Premier and Resolve, and the only member who offered me any help was "RoninEdits" who put some time and effort into helping me.

I am not familiar with anyone else in this Forum, but to lose those who are the most valuable members, and who put in a lot of time and help, is a shame, so it was so great to hear that "Bill" will be staying on for a bit longer after all.

Thanks to everyone here, people like me really appreciate the efforts put in, and i hope that my Son will decide to come over to this forum and learn how to use Premier to get the best out of it.

Cheers (from Tasmania, Australia)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Glen, we're hoping to keep Bill around for many years to come!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoninEdits, Bill, Jeff Pulera (safeharbor11) and several others that from time to time help out here are wondrous to have available. They've all saved me money and at the same time got me to get parts that give better performance with PrPro.

Can't say enough positive about them!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines