Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple, full width buttons

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'd love to have a couple of buttons that are full width and responsive.  Is this possible?

I have found an example of this at the bottom of this website:

http://pages.rapha.cc/about-rapha/leadership

Thanks for your time.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

This is possible:

Place two rectangles/images side by side, scale them to page width (the left/right page edge becomes red) and click onto the double arrow icon to the left/right of the breakpoint bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what software are you using mate i.e, Dreamweaver, Muse or something else?

p.s, yes its possible but the way you make it would be different in each design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing Muse based on the post history. I'll move it over there. If it's about something else, let us know and we'll put it in the right spot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is possible:

Place two rectangles/images side by side, scale them to page width (the left/right page edge becomes red) and click onto the double arrow icon to the left/right of the breakpoint bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this.
This doesn't seem to be able to work with buttons however.

Is it vital to click the double arrow after images have been placed?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed the only way I've been able to achieve multiple buttons at full responsive width is by placing an image in a rectangle and replacing background image. This method really messes with the quality for some reason as I have to select scale to fill. I'm unable to get a crisp image even when it's at 4x the original size.
This is a deal breaker for me sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines