Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete your request because the file could not be found

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Recently I got a new PC and as I have to work with a lot of image editing, decided to install Photoshop. Downloaded it and started the trial, but the problem is that I can't launch PS. Once I try to open it, I get two error messages. The first one is

and right after that I get

So far I couldn't find any solution, so the last thing is to ask on the forum. Is there any way to fix this? I would appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Māris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Got things solved by reinstalling Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you downloaded the application using Adobe's Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I also tried reinstalling Photoshop serval times, but with no success. I keep getting the same error. In the matter of fact, I tried to install older PS versions from other sources just to see if they would work. But despite what version I download I always get these two error messages. So I don't think it's related to Adobe's Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you try and reinstall a trial version of PS it normally won't work if it's been installed previously even if it was for less than seven days. But it's worrying that earlier versions won't install presumably it's on a disk. Try running Adobe Cleaner before your next attempt another install of an early version.

Which earlier version(s) do you have and where did you buy them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a fresh PC, at the first install on it was a trial version, it wouldn't work - got the error messages. Then I tried other not licensed versions of Photoshop just to see if I would get the same error message and I did. Adobe Cleaner also doesn't seem to work. I can't even install it properly. Nothing happens when I launch exe file.Run as administrator.gif

It starts to look like a dead end

Photoshop error in a gif
error with PS.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got things solved by reinstalling Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines