• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Breakdown after iMAC got in Sleepmodus?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've got the following problem: Adobe Muse breakdown after iMAC got in Sleepmodus.
The last time also a part of the iOS system was crashed. I'm wondering if this is a software or hardware problem?

Best regards
Thorsten Klöpfer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Muse forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Thorsten,

Your issue which says "Muse crashes when the system goes into sleep mode" is certainly the first time I got to hear since my knowledge.

Before declaring it as a hardware or Mac OS issue I would like to take few details from you.

1) Do you get any error message while crash happens?

2) Do you find it crashed as soon as you unlock the system, or does it when you start working on it?

3) Do you remember any latest change in your system which might have triggered this issue?

Looking forward to your answers so we can get into the root cause.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ankush,

thanks for your answer.

1 and 2)
I get the error messages after the crash happens. When I wake up the iMAC there are messages from apple telling there was a problem and it was necessary to restart the computer.

3)
The problem started to occur a while ago. A lot of crashes than the harddrive broke down. The harddrive was changed, then it worked OK a while (after restoring the computer with time machine) and the problem came back again. The next thing we did was to clean the iMAC and install the brandnew iOS and no other software than the original iOS Apps, one printer HP, WD My Cloud Apps and Creative Suite. The computer was checked before with the iOS software on it worked OK and broke down again after using muse.

Regards,
Thorsten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best I can suggest you is uninstall using the Creative Cloud, and then use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool to completely remove Muse: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems We call it as a clean install.

After that try reinstalling Muse.

If this also doesn't solve the problem then you might need to reach apple support.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My machine didn`t crash (fortunately), but with issues of starting muse and crashing muse every time, I got instructed to change user.

So if you "install" a new user with new or old password (doesn`t really matter, I guess, but this is an apple related question),

you could give it a try.

But, as you already installed  everything new, cleaned your mac, I am not sure wether this solves your issue (it is right now much more than an issue, isn`t it?).

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines