• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw Support [Can I edit PhaseOne IQ3/100 Raw files in Lightroom Mobile on iPad Pro?]

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wandering if Lightroom Mobile for IPAD Pro supports Raw support for my PhaseOne IQ3/100? Im tired Of carrying a laptop and want to use Lightroom Mobile to view my files, while I'm away from the office.

Thank You

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

This camera support is added to Lightroom 6.9/CC 2015.9. Lightroom for mobile supports all of the same raw files that Lightroom for desktop as well as Adobe Camera Raw support.

If you are using the latest version of Lightroom mobile, raw files should be readable. See Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Note that Camera Raw does not support compressed IIQ files from Phase One cameras. If you cannot open your IIQ files in Camera Raw, try using a camera proprietary converter to remove the file compression. Proprietary converters include Leaf Raw Converter and Phase One Capture One.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines