• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter bar disappeared like a plane in the Bermuda Triangle

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was just doing my thing in LR5 then just like a mystery my little filters and flags at the bottom of the screen disappeared. I was like ugh!!!
Anyhow I tried T to toggle and I am still filter-less

Also upgraded to the newer LR CC and it is the same on both.

As well my thumbnail ribbon is a bit weird where it meets the tool bars?

In the words of Marvin, What's going on?????????

Like Errol I believe in miracles so please help

Replies in song are not mandatory but I am sure would make the situation a bit more bearable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Filter Bar, as your title implies, is turned on and off via the backslash key \

Your images imply it's not the Filter Bar, but the Tool Bar, and this problem of the filmstrip being too large has been discussed in this forum, so you can search the forum for the solution, or wait until someone who knows the answer can state what the solution is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm singing in the rain... while reading this blog... LR3 – The Missing Tool Bar or Filter Bar « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hit the t (T lower case, No Caps, No Shift key) key. Tool bar will reappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey that did not work, I attached some images below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filter Bar, as your title implies, is turned on and off via the backslash key \

Your images imply it's not the Filter Bar, but the Tool Bar, and this problem of the filmstrip being too large has been discussed in this forum, so you can search the forum for the solution, or wait until someone who knows the answer can state what the solution is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without toolbar

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 14.03.36.png

With Toolbar

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 14.03.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum for a workaround: Lightroom: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Custome... . Be sure to add your me-too vote. While you have LR 5, it also strikes LR 6 / CC 2015. But Adobe never fixes prior major versions, so if it ever gets fixed, you'll have to upgrade (pay money) to get the fix.

If the workaround described there doesn't work for you, please continue the discussion there, where everyone experiencing the problem and Adobe employees are focused.  Adobe product developers actively participate in that forum but are rarely seen here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines