Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 12 / BD Brenner erkannt aber "Gerät nicht bereit"

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich nutze Premiere Elements 12 auf Windows 10. Ich habe mir einen externen Blu-ray Brenner vom Typ ASUS SBW-06D2X-U angeschafft und die entsprechenden Treiber installiert. Der Blu-ray Brenner funktioniert mit der mitgelieferten Brennsoftware tadellos. Leider funktioniert er aber nicht aus Premiere Elements 12 heraus. Wenn ich nach der Filmbearbeitung auf "Veröffentlichen und Freigeben" gehe, dann wird mir der Brenner auch angezeigt. Er erkennt auch, ob eine beschreibbare oder volle Blu-ray eingelegt ist. Soweit so gut. Zunächst sieht nach dem Drücken der "Aufzeichnen"-Taste alles nach einem normalen, problemlosen Brennvorgang aus. Bis zu dem Zeitpunkt, an dem dann tatsächlich die Blu-ray gebrannt werden soll. Es erscheint die Fehlermeldung "Gerät nicht bereit" und das war´s! Stutzig macht mich die Tatsache, dass ich hingegen mit dem selben Brenner, bei selber Vorgehensweise problblemlos DVDs brennen kann.

Hat jemand eine Idee? Wie gesagt, grundsätzlich funktioniert der Brenner an meinem Rechner. Auch die Blu-rays sind kompatibel mit dem Brenner. Die Dateigröße passt ebenfalls locker auf eine Blu-ray.

Vielen Dank für all Eure Tipps!

Holger

Freigeben.JPGGerät nicht bereit.JPGHolger

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your computer manufacturer's web site and download the driver for your disc drive from there rather than letting Windows 10 supply the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wrote it already in my german introduction. I did it before. All drivers for my Dell Computer are up to date. Windows 10 is up to date. There is no driver update for the ASUS Blu-ray device available. I am able to burn DVD´s with the ASUS. There is no problem with DVDs. But I am still not able to burn BDs. Premiere Elements 12 shows me that the ASUS is available and, if an empty Blu-ray is inserted, it shows that the ASUS is ready for burning. But if I press the "continue" ("Aufzeichnen" in german) button it starts to process the project and at the final stage (usually when it starts to burn the disc) the error message "device not ready" apperas.

I appreciate all support.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines