• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RHv7: Context Sensitive IDs Dropped or Disfunctional

Oct 22, 2008 Oct 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RHv7: Context Sensitive IDs Dropped or Disfunctional:

I have been getting emails from my staff lately telling me that a form in our accounting application doesn't bring up context sensitive Help when they click on the Help button. As I research the issue, I find that usually the map ID is built and looks fine in RH, but our developers say all is well on their side too.

In one case, the .ali file had its part of the reference, but the .h file did not. I rebuilt that one - but all the others were intact and complete in both files.

Has anyone seen this? Any suggestions? Is there a way to rebuild these files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen this and I'm not aware of a way to rebuild the files. Could there be someone editing the .h file outside of RH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hehehe - that would be possible if there were more captains besides me steering this barge.

I will check out the auto map feature - thanks for the suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
At least it's a barge rather than a super tanker You can multi select topics and use the auto assign option. Just set your mapid options before you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having thought about this a bit more, you could use the auto map feature of the CSH dialog for a new map file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp