Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Annoying boxes, Sliders,

Guide ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I have the latest Creative Cloud. Inside Camera Raw, I have noticed when I Drag, and play with the Sliders, sometimes I see like Histogram, or some boxes pops up, I don't how to explain, it comes and goes quick, therefore, I cant take a screen-shot. how can I Disable that.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

In Bridge, go to the Camera Raw preferences and near the bottom you can disable GPU support. Make sure you uncheck that option and see if that corrects the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Bridge, go to the Camera Raw preferences and near the bottom you can disable GPU support. Make sure you uncheck that option and see if that corrects the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jim.

Inside my Camera RAW Preferences, In the Bottom I have: Performance- Use Graphic Processor, is theat the one.

I don't have GPU Support

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the one. Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jim.

So far everything is working fine, no more Strange boxes, or sliders. I am going to work on it few more days to make sure is working properly, then I would let you know if its working for sure. One question please::

what dose Use Graphic processor Do?

What is the purpose of Checking that Box?

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics processor support has been added to Camera Raw and to Lightroom primarily for users who have the new high resolution 4K and 5K monitors to help enhance performance for those monitors. Other users will probably realize little or no benefit from the graphics processor unit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear. Jim.

this is the Monitor I have,  It is not 4K, or 5K but its a good monitor, it also comes with its own Calibration Tool.

Thanks.

http://www.necdisplay.com/p/desktop-monitors/pa272w-bk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do you have a question? Based on what I have told you, there is probably very little benefit lost by turning off GPU support in Lightroom in your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No Sir, Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines