• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When resizing images, the become 50% transparent...and stay there

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon recent update to build 12.1.0.56...sometimes when resizing an image in a text box using open pointer and shift+option+command the image will become 50% (approx) transparent and I cannot change it back.

This appears to be a redraw / refresh issue. If I make a pdf, its ok. If I close and reopen the document, its back to normal.

I am on a late 2105 27" iMac with 5k Retina...and 16gb memory

I tried adjusting the live draw and the display performance, but it didn't help. This is sporadic too. Not every time

ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

It could be a GPU issue if you have Preferences > GPU Performance and the GPU is turned it on. Either turn it off in preferences or choose View > Preview on CPU to turn it off temporarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be a GPU issue if you have Preferences > GPU Performance and the GPU is turned it on. Either turn it off in preferences or choose View > Preview on CPU to turn it off temporarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats exactly what it is. Once it happened, I turned of the GPU Performance and the photo looked as expected.  This is NEW to the latest Indesign CC update....Any chance this is a broken code and will be fixed soon?

because my machine is recent and fast enough that it should handle this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The GPU Performance is a work in progress, they add bug fixes with each update. Updates are non pre-announced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines