• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 mit AMD Radeon HD 7700 funktioniert nicht

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich nutze LR 6 unter Win 10 64 bit mit AMD Radeon HD 7700. Treiberversion ist aktualisiert auf 17.10.3211.1011-1706121-315, da Fehler schon unter vorheriger Version auftrat. Bei Wechsel von Bibliothek zu Entwicklermodul stürzt Lightroom ab. Ist quasi nicht für Bildbearbeitung nutzbar.

Habe hier Hinweis auf AMD Catalyst 15.8 für Windows gefunden, scheint mir aber sehr alte Diskussion zu sein.

Bitte um Hinweis wie ich mein LR wieder aktivieren kann.

Bin dankbar für jeden Tipp. Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Google translation: Lightroom 6 with AMD Radeon HD 7700 does not work. I use LR 6 under Win 10 64 bit with AMD Radeon HD 7700. Driver version is updated to 17.10.3211.1011-1706121-315, since error already occurred under previous version. When changing from library to developer module, Lightroom crashes. Is almost not usable for image processing. Found here on AMD Catalyst 15.8 for Windows, seems to me however very old discussion to be. Please note how I can reactivate my LR. Am grateful for any

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: Lightroom 6 with AMD Radeon HD 7700 does not work. I use LR 6 under Win 10 64 bit with AMD Radeon HD 7700. Driver version is updated to 17.10.3211.1011-1706121-315, since error already occurred under previous version. When changing from library to developer module, Lightroom crashes. Is almost not usable for image processing. Found here on AMD Catalyst 15.8 for Windows, seems to me however very old discussion to be. Please note how I can reactivate my LR. Am grateful for any tip. Michael

First, try unchecking the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor:

If that doesn't help:

There are newer versions of the Radeon driver available. Unfortunately, many of these newer versions also have issues.  You could try updating to the most recent driver to see if that helps.  AMD has told Adobe they will be shipping a new driver that fixes the bug identified by Adobe, but I don't think that has happened yet.

See this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Crashing with GPU acceleration on (AMD Radeon driver 17.4.4) | Photoshop Family Customer ... . If you add your me-too vote and follow the topic, you'll be notified of any changes in the status of the bug.

It's probably best to continue the discussion in that thread, since others with the same problem will be more likely to see your posts and contribute.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ich bin leider mit der Funktionalität dieses Forums zu wenig vertraut. Konnte mich deshalb nciht an den anderen Thread anschließen.

Der Tipp mit den Games-Einstellungen des Radeon Grafik-Treibers hat aber funktioniert. Vielen Dank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines