Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio effects

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there guys!

I found some nice Audio effects but I don't know the commands...

Can anybody help me how to get those effects?

Camera shake: NightcoreReality & Zero.Miz-Kun - Rock Nightcore Mix - YouTube

Audio wiggle: Nightcore - God Syndrome - YouTube

there is also another nice effect I would like to know how to create but sadly I couldn't find any good examples yet. it basicalli is a rgb glitch reacting to the Audio Amplitude.

I appreciate all answers no matter if it's just a link to a tutorial or a text!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Camera Shake. look under Windows > The Wiggler. play with that till you get an image shaking the way you want it. and turn on motion blur.

audio wiggle. apply a wiggle expression to your images position and then pickwip the expression's amplitude to the audio amplitude you want to control the wiggle.

RGB glitch is the same as audio wiggle except you do it to 3 different layers and on each layer you put a Set Channel effect, set the value of the layers to Red, Green and Blue respectively, and then

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say audio effects, are you talking about making the sounds or are you talking about making the visuals react to the sound?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the visual effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Shake. look under Windows > The Wiggler. play with that till you get an image shaking the way you want it. and turn on motion blur.

audio wiggle. apply a wiggle expression to your images position and then pickwip the expression's amplitude to the audio amplitude you want to control the wiggle.

RGB glitch is the same as audio wiggle except you do it to 3 different layers and on each layer you put a Set Channel effect, set the value of the layers to Red, Green and Blue respectively, and then set their blend mode to Add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you thoughtthelaw your answer really helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines