• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Front/Back Arm Swapping Help

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any other tricks for this besides the one noted by Okay Samurai in the July 2017 Character Animator Tips & Tricks video???

How are you supposed to handle 2 arms with that example? I tried creating an animated arm frame cycle in front of the head, but I can't figure out how to hide the draggable arm when I trigger the sequence!

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever "hide others in group" is checked, anything else in that group will disappear - including other layers and groups. So if you want a cycle layers arm animation to hide a draggable arm, you would need a draggable arm and a cycle layers group in the same parent group. Make one your default without any triggers or checks, and the other with a key and hide others checked.

In general though we rarely see this kind of thing - most people pick front or back arms, and then draggable or cycle layers as a stylistic choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines