• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

old serial number

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and I'm trying to install lightroom but then I put the serial number in, it's telling me that I need the original serial number. The number on the box is the only number I have!! HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we have some details, please?

1. What version NUMBER of Lightroom are you trying to install?
  2. What version NUMBER of Lightroom is the box that you say has the serial number on?
  3. What is the exact word-for-word message that is asking for the "original serial number"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, I have version 5 and I am trying to install Lightroom on my new computer.  This is the error message. How can I install Lightroom (which I already purchased) on my new computer?

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 11.53.51 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the number on the box is the serial number. The serial number is a series of six groups of four numbers, and the first four are always 1160. DO NOT post your serial number in this forum. We are just users like yourself and have no access to any Adobe records. Does the number you have conform to this pattern?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and I don't have a box.  It was a digital download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The number I have fits perfectly in the spaces provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

caseyh29230172  wrote

Yes, and I don't have a box.  It was a digital download.

I apologize, then. You are the one who indicated that it was the number on the box. Have you checked your Adobe account online to verify the number to make sure you have it correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the original poster who indicated it was on a box - I came in afterwards and took over their thread.  I downloaded Lightroom before I had an Adobe account.  I downloaded it through the Apple App Store, but Apple no longer carries Lightroom and won't let me download it anymore through the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize again. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have all the numbers right. They ARE all numbers, there are no alpha characters. What version are you trying to install? Was it an upgrade version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines