• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon 6D Tethering Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having problems tethering my Canon 6d (wifi) to lightroom. In fact my Mac is not recognizing my camera at all. I have tried by cable and by wifi. I have also installed EOS utility. Does anyone know how to tether canon 6d with lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Try going through these steps: Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going through these steps: Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I have the same problem. Since updating to Max OS X Sierra (currently running 10.12.3) on the 2016 Macbook Pro with Touchbar, I can't tether my Canon Eos 6D (now running the newest firmware 1.1.7).

I thought it was a compatibility issue with Lightroom 5 and upgraded to Lightroom 6... Still not working.

I tried everything in this article:Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom

Am I missing something?

Shooting through wireless works with EOS Utility 3...

But my Mac just doesn't recognize the Camera, neither in Lightroom, nor in EOS Utility.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try using the USB cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can't seem to get the MacBook Pro to recognize the camera via usb. I have tried 5 different cables and 3 different adapters, to no avail. looks like over wifi its going to have to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to finally get it connected when I Disabled the WIFI function in the camera menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom CC wouldn't read my 6D and when I disabled the wifi, turned on and off the camera, it worked! Thanks for the advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!  I've been try conect a 6D at USB cable to use like a webcam and doesn't until i turned off the wifi.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PERFECT!!!! 

my lightroom wasn't finding my camera until I turned off the WIFI function in my camera. and it works now! I am using a TetherPro USB 2.0 cable

cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines