• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI will not communicate with scanning device

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of the clear blue, Adobe Acrobat XI stopped communicating with scanning device which is HP Office Jet 8600.  I tried many things using research results from the web but no luck.  I updated the software and still not luck.  I removed printing device and re-added, still no luck.  Does anyone have a solution.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi steveng21921440,

We are sorry for the bad experience with Acrobat scanning feature.

Would you try suggestion mentioned in this link: Troubleshooting tips for scanner issues when using Acrobat

And if I understand correctly Acrobat suddenly stopped to scan from the same scanners it used to detect and scan from? If the above steps don't help, you may try uninstalling Acrobat using cleaner tool: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs restart your machine and try installing Acrobat again. Check if that helps.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your findings that will help others.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines