• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics card for Adobe Animate, Premiere Pro, and After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking into buying a new laptop and I want to make sure I  get one with the appropriate specs to run these three applications in particular. The specs I want already are a intel core i7 cpu, 16 GB RAM, and at least a 512 GB SSD. I am unsure what kind of graphics are needed to run these three programs. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the gtx 1050 ti 4gb would be good for premiere and a 4-core laptop cpu. AE typically doesn't use the video card as much as premiere. i don't use Animate, but i would guess it also doesn't use the video card much as premiere, or might not even use it much at all. you might find the gtx 1050 non TI version in some laptops, which is slower but might still be fine as long as it has 4gb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines